Abortion Advantage is an abortion business with clincs located in Dallas and San Antonio. It is owned by abortionist Lamar Robinson.
The following is a group of photos of clinic workers who remain as yet undentified:
Operation Rescue reported that between Dec. 2010 and Feb. 2011, clinic staff failed to ask questions and did not report sexual abuse of a caller who indicated she was 13 yr old and impregnated by older man.
- "on May 3, authorities inspected the Abortion Advantage clinic operated by Lamar Robinson in Dallas. He is one of the 14 under investigation and local pro-life advocates tell OR that, since the Medical Board started the investigations, abortion practitioner John Brock has not been seen at that abortion clinic, where he routinely worked."
The following three reviews of the business were obtained from the Google+ profile for this business:
- "I had an appointment with this place this morning. However, after driving by the building, I realized that the people in the parking lot were protestors and it wasn't a bus stop in front of the clinic! There were even baby doll parts littered on the pavement. That was absolutely ridiculous! I never made it out of my car before deciding I can find a better place." - April, 2012
- "THIS WAS THE MOST HORRIBLE PLACE TO GO........THE STAFF WAS VERY UNINFORMATIVE AND RUDE...THEY TREATED YOU WITH NO RESPECT AND GAVE MY DAUGHTER SOME PILLS THAT SHE TREW UP RIGHT SFTER SHE TOOK THEM SO THE FIRST TWO DAYS WERE A WAISTE OF TIME BECAUSE WE HAVE TO GO BACK NOW AND GO BACK THRU THE MOST MISERABLE ATMOSHERE AND WAIT FOR HOURS!!!! SO THAT THEY CAN DO IT RIGHT THS TIME HOPEFULLY....NEEDLESS TO SAY WHAT THEY ADVERTISE ON THEIR WEBSITE IS NOT WHAT YOU GET...YES I REALIZE THIS IS NOT SUPPOSE TO BE A GREAT EXPERIENCE BUT YOU SHOULD BE TREATED WITH DIGNITY AND RESPECT FR THE DECISION YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO MAKE. ALSO THEY PROTESTERS WERE UNBELEIVABLE AND NO ONE PROTECTED YOU FROM THEM. DO NOT USE THIS PLACE THERE ARE BETTER FACILITIES." - March, 2012
- "This is not the place to go to if you need help. The staff treat the patients like an assembly line. It is an all Latino staff that do not know how to say good morning. Needless to say no manners whats so ever. The only person that is nice and knowledgeable is the medical doctor. I would not recommend this place for anyone. The staff at this place is the worst!!!!" - November, 2011
The following businesses do contract work for the abortion business:
Explorer Digital Inc.
On Feb. 3, 2013, a Quest Diagnostics pickup box was observed hanging on the door of the Abortion Advantage facility. A notice on the box read: "No drugs or money kept in box. Blood and urine specimens only."
- Dallas location: 1929 Record Crossing Road Dallas, TX 75235
- Phone: 214-630-3333
- Website: www.abortionadvantage.com
- ↑ Abortion Advantage website (accessed on Jan. 17, 2011)
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Operation Rescue: Discoveries of Texas Abortion Abuses (accessed on Jan. 18, 2011)
- ↑ LifeNews: Texas Probe of 14 Abortion Practitioners in Sting Continues, May 12, 2011 (accessed on Jan. 18, 2011)
- ↑ Abortion Advantage's page on Google+ (accessed on July 21, 2012)
- ↑ Photo taken outside Abortion Advantage, Feb. 3, 2013