Heather R. Algarin (nee Blend) was born circa 1980.
From 1997 – 1998, Algarin studied at Katherine Gibbs School (NJ), receiving a Certificate - Legal Executive Program, Legal Administrative Assistant/Secretary.
According to her LinkedIn profile, as at Aug. 15, 2012, Heather Algarin worked as HR Payroll Coordinator for the HUMEDCO Corporation. As at Feb. 21, 2013, Baker's profile on LinkedIn showed that she had worked as HR Payroll Coordinator for "Anonymous" from Sept. 2011 - present (Feb. 2013).
The HUMEDCO Corporation is headquartered in Cherry Hill, NJ and is a private company categorized under Hospitalization Plans-Medical and Surgical. It was established in 1970 and incorporated in New Jersey. The Corporation owns at least three abortion businesses, including Atlanta Women's Medical Center, Cherry Hill Women's Center (which operates in building immediately next to HUMEDCO), and Northeast Women's Center.
Algarin has worked in the following positions:
- Administrative Assistant; HR Admin Assistant; Production Control Clerk, HRPRIDE Industries (June 2010 - Aug. 2011)
- Human Resources Payroll Coordinator, Innova Health and Rehab (July 2008 - June 2009)
- HR Administrative Assistant, Dish Network (Oct. 2004 - Dec. 2007)
- Administrative Assistant, Brown & William Tobacco (July 2001 - June 2003)
- ↑ Screenshot of Heather Algarin's LinkedIn profile, taken on Feb. 21, 2013
- ↑ Manta.com: Company Profile: Humedco Corp (accessed on Aug. 15, 2012)
- ↑ Georgia Hospital Association: Spreadsheet containing data on Georgia hospitals - Sheet: 2008 ASC Survey Data (accessed on Aug. 15, 2012)
- ↑ Wrath Of Angels: The American Abortion War (1998), by James Risen and Judy L. Thomas, page 193