Jasbir Singh Ahluwalia
Jasbir Singh Ahluwalia, MD (born in 1939 in Kenya) is an abortionist working at Routh St. Women’s Clinic, an abortion business located in Dallas, Texas. He holds Texas Medical license F-3018 which he received on April 1, 1979.
Jasbir Singh Ahluwalia studied at the Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda Medical College, located in Baroda, Gujarat, India, graduating in October 1967. He then studied at Makerere University, Kampala/Uganda, graduating in October 1968. Ahluwalia then studied at the Royal College of Obstetrics/Gynecology in London, UK, graduating in April 1973.   As at 2013, Ahluwalia has 45 years experience in obstetrics & gynecology, hospice and palliative medicine.
Routh St. Women’s Clinic
Jasbir Singh Ahluwalia works as an abortionist at Routh St. Women’s Clinic.
Aaron Women's Health Center
Ahluwalia previously worked as an abortionist at Aaron Women's Health Center, an abortion business based in Lubbock, Texas.
Violated Medical Practice Act
On June 22, 1996, the Texas State Board of Medical Examiners met regarding the license of Jasbir S. Ahluwalia. On Dec. 20, 1995 Ahluwalia had appeared in person with his counsel, Dan Bishop at an informal stelltelment conference/show compliance proceeding, in response to a letter of invitation from the staff of the board. The board found that:
- During 1993, Ahluwalia failed to adequately document the medical indications for the performance of two Cesarean Sections.
- In May 1994, Harris Methodist Erath County Hospital found that Ahluwalia failed to adequately manage various high risk pregnancies and revoked his hospital privileges based on the Quality Review Committee's recommendation.
The board found that Ahluwalia had violated Section 3.08(19) of the Medical Practice Act, V.A.C.S., article 4495b. The board therefore ordered that his Texas medical license was restricted for one year (following June 22, 1996).
- Search for License number "F3018" on the Texas Medical Board website (searched on Feb. 23, 2013)
- ObGyn.net: The Course of Mental Health After Miscarriage and Induced Abortion Stephenville TX (accessed on Feb. 23, 2013)
- U Compare Healthcare: Profile for Dr. Jasbir Ahluwalia MD (accessed on Feb. 23, 2013)
- HealthGrades: Profile for Dr. Jasbir Ahluwalia MD (accessed on Feb. 23, 2013)
- Texas State Board of Medical Examiners: Agreed Order - In the Matter of the License of Jasbir S. Ahluwalia, M.D., dated June 22, 1996