The Planned Parenthood Federation of America (PPFA), commonly referred to as "Planned Parenthood" is the U.S. affiliate of the International Planned Parenthood Federation (IPPF). It is the largest abortion business in the United States of America. The Planned Parenthood Action Fund, Inc. (PPAF) which serves as Planned Parenthood's activist arm, focuses on lobbying for less regulation on abortion, and on educating children and youth with its message.
Click here to view a list of individuals who have worked for Planned Parenthood.
If you wish to view personnel of a Planned Parenthood affiliate, visit that affiliate's page. (Click here for a list of Planned Parenthood affiliates)
Arizona: Planned Parenthood Arizona
California: Six Rivers Planned Parenthood
Indiana: Planned Parenthood of Indiana
New York: Planned Parenthood of New York City
- Planned Parenthood of Greater Texas - formed on Sept. 1, 2012 from the merger of:
- Planned Parenthood Gulf Coast (PAC)
Vermont/New Hampshire/Maine: Planned Parenthood of Northern New England
Virginia: Virginia League for Planned Parenthood
This 21-year-old aspiring lawyer went to a Planned Parenthood in Riverside, California, on January 31, 2007, for a second-trimester abortion. Despite clear signs of infection, a nurse practitioner inserted laminaria and sent her home.
Diana Lopez, age 25, was 19 weeks pregnant when she went to a Planned Parenthood for an abortion on February 28, 2002. Before the day was over, Diana had bled to death.
Holly Patterson, age 18, died September 17, 2003, from sepsis caused by a fetus incompletely expelled in a chemical abortion. Holly got the drugs for the fatal abortion at a Planned Parenthood in Hayward, California, on September 10.
Vivian was 22 years old, and died December 29, 2003, six days into the abortion process. She'd been given abortion drugs on December 23 at the Costa Mesa Planned Parenthood facility.
Twenty-two-year-old Nicole was the third patient known to have died of abortion complications under the dubious care of Dr. Robert Crist. The others were Latachie Veal and Diane Boyd. Nichole submitted to an abortion at a National Abortion Federation member facility operated by Planned Parenthood.
- RealChoice web site: Edrica Goode, Planned Parenthood Death (accessed on 13 March 2012)
- RealChoice web site: Diana Lopez, Safe and Legal Abortion Death (accessed on 13 March 2012)
- RealChoice web site: Holly Paterson, Medical Abortion Death (accessed on 13 March 2012)
- RealChoice web site: Vivian Tran, Medical Abortion Death (accessed on 13 March 2012)
- RealChoice web site: Nichole Williams, Abortion Death (accessed on 13 March 2012)